Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sun Signs

Aries (March 21 - April 20): Assertive, impulsive.
Taurus (April 21 - May 21): Resourceful, thorough, sometimes indulgent.
Gemini (May 22 - June 21): Logical, inquisitive, sometimes superficial.
Cancer (June 22 - July 22): Tenacious, sensitive, sometimes clinging.
Leo (July 23 - August 23): Generous, proud, sometimes arrogant.
Virgo (August 24 - September 23): Practical, efficient, sometimes over-critical.
Libra (September 24 - October 23): Co-operative, fair, sometimes lazy.
Scorpio (October 24 - November 22): Passionate, sensitive, sometimes obsessive.
Sagittarius (November 23 - December 21): Intelligent, straightforward, sometimes careless.
Capricorn (December 22 - January 20): Prudent, ambitious, sometimes suspicious.
Aquarius (January 21 - February 19): Humanitarian, unconventional, sometimes detached.
Pisces (February 20 - March 20): Imaginative, sensitive, sometimes impractical.





















































































































































Sign
Qualities
Keyword
Positive Traits
Negative Traits
Dates

Aries
(The Ram)
Fire
Cardinal
Personal
"I am"Freedom-loving, assertive, individualistic, pioneering, leader, action-oriented, fiery, straightforward, passionate, powerfulCan be extreme, arrogant, intemperate, violent, headstrong, impulsiveMarch 21 to April 19.

Taurus
(The Bull)
Earth
Fixed
Personal
"I have"Resourceful, thorough, devoted, patient, sensual, affectionate, cautious, musical, artistic, solid, earthy, strong, sturdy, kind.Can be slow, possessive, boring, stubborn, indulgentApril 20 to May 20.

Gemini
(The Twins)
Air
Mutable
Personal
"I think"Logical, inquisitive, lively, active, curious, multi-tasking, talkative, sociable, charismatic, generous, duality, mercurial, whimsical.Can be superficial, fickle, inconstant, restless, impulsive, headstrong, stubbornMay 21 to June 20.

Cancer
(The Crab)
Water
Cardinal
Personal
"I feel"Protective, sensitive, tenacious, family and home oriented, helpful, nurturing, watery, emotional, loving.Can be crabby, clinging, moody, worrying, pessimisticJune 21 to July 22.

Leo
(The Lion)
Fire
Fixed
Social
"I will"Generous, proud, theatrical, passionate, sunny, bright, kingly, powerful, loves attention, dramatic, independent, noble, creative, leader.Can be arrogant, bossy, boastful, egotistic, snobbishJuly 23 to August 22.

Virgo
(The Virgin)
Earth
Mutable
Social
"I analyze"Practical, imaginative, creative, efficient, critical, work and service oriented, common sense, modest, health conscious, mentally active, helpful, flexible.Can be pedantic, fussy, over-critical, worrying, over fastidious.August 23 to September 22.

Libra
(The Scales)
Air
Cardinal
Social
"I balance"Co-operative, diplomatic, urbane, fair, needs partnerships, refined, balanced, graceful, charming, debative, just, open-minded, social.Can be lazy, indecisive, rationalizing.September 23 to October 23.

Scorpio
(The Scorpion)
Water
Fixed
Social
"I desire"Passionate, secretive, powerful, keenly perceptive, deep, leader, complex, analytical, inquisitive, resourceful, magnetic, intense, hypnotic, sexual, perspicacious, creative, vigorous, untameable, ambitious.Can be jealous, controlling, possessive, deceitful, cruel, arrogant, selfish.October 24 to November 22.

Sagittarius
(The Archer)
Fire
Mutable
Universal
"I perceive"Freedom loving, straightforward, relaxed, extrovert, philosophical, intellectual, fun-loving, adventurous, expansive, optimistic.Can be blundering, scattered, careless, too-serious, arrogant, tactless.November 23 to December 21.

Capricorn
(The Sea-goat)
Earth
Cardinal
Universal
"I use"Prudent, cautious, patient, methodical, practical, reserved, ambitious, authoritative, competent.Can be saturnine, suspicious, rigid, cunning, over-cautious, pessimistic.December 22 to January 19.

Aquarius
(The Water Carrier)
Air
Fixed
Universal
"I know"Intuitive, unconventional, intellectual, egliaterian, detached, friendship oriented, independent, humanitarian, cause-oriented, believes in the group/society, progressive, sophisticated, trend setting,opinionated, devoted to goals.Can be eccentric, elitist, dogmatic, aloof.January 20 to February 19.

Pisces
(The Fishes)
Water
Mutable
Universal
"I believe"Imaginative, sensitive, compassionate, feeling, idealistic, spiritual, accepting, undiscriminating, creative, mystic, self-sacrificing, artistic.Can be impractical, neglectful, escapist, lazy, distracted.February 20 to March 20.